Our commitment to your business and the health & safety of our employees is our top priority !
At K5, we are aware, that you run the world’s most essential businesses – global energy supply – and are facing the challenge of operating and delivering in an unprecedented global crisis . None of us could have foreseen the scenarios we are now facing together.
As we continue to navigate the changing tides posed by this pandemic, our priorities remain the same :
Our commitment to your business and the health & safety of our employees is our top priority ! Our employees are performing critical work and we are enabling them to do their jobs safely, to keep businesses running for all of us. In an effort to make a difference K5 not only provide the necessary PPE, masks and sanitisers for all our staff but also for the surrounding communities.
- K5 FREEPORT Oil Centre (Malabo- Equatorial Guinea) has completed the discharging of 5.864 Coated Pipes (40.000 tonnes) in record time
- Two shipments for the Noble Energy ALEN GAS MONETIZIATION DEVELOPMENT PROJECT.
- The discharging and stacking on the storage area has been completed successfully , K5 has reach rates of over 4.000 tonnes per day.
- No incidents reported and highest standard of safety enforced throughout the whole operation.
- This cargo will be in storage at K5 base until load-out to offshore through Platform Support Vessel.