Our commitment to your business and the health & safety of our employees is our top priority !
In light of the developments regarding COVID-19, we would firstly like to say that our thoughts are with those affected by the virus globally.
At K5, the well-being and safety of our teams, clients and communities are our top priority. As we closely monitor the evolving impact, we are implementing ongoing measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff, while also maintaining the highest level of service to our clients.
At K5, we are aware, that you run the world’s most essential businesses – global energy supply – and are facing the challenge of operating and delivering in an unprecedented global crisis . None of us could have foreseen the scenarios we are now facing together.
As we continue to navigate the changing tides posed by this pandemic, our priorities remain the same :
Our commitment to your business and the health & safety of our employees is our top priority ! Our employees are performing critical work and we are enabling them to do their jobs safely, to keep businesses running for all of us. In an effort to make a difference K5 not only provide the necessary PPE, masks and sanitisers for all our staff but also for the surrounding communities.
We are pleased to report that we continue to deliver and would like to share our recent performance with you.
We are particularly proud of our national /local workforce and personell, who handle all our operations and are highly trained by K5 at our in-house training center.
- K5 FREEPORT Oil Centre (Malabo- Equatorial Guinea) has completed the discharging of 5.864 Coated Pipes (40.000 tonnes) in record time
- Two shipments for the Noble Energy ALEN GAS MONETIZIATION DEVELOPMENT PROJECT.
- The discharging and stacking on the storage area has been completed successfully , K5 has reach rates of over 4.000 tonnes per day.
- No incidents reported and highest standard of safety enforced throughout the whole operation.
- This cargo will be in storage at K5 base until load-out to offshore through Platform Support Vessel.
We would like to take this opportunity, to thank you, our customers and partners, for your ongoing support and reassure you of our commitment at all times !
Special thanks to NOBLE ENERGY for allowing us to share these pictures and information.
Let’s continue to work together, stay positive, whilst remaining negative and healthy !